SERVE: to be useful or of service to; help.

It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. 

Approximately 90% of all merch purchases go towards direct service, like case management, mental health services, life skills classes, community outreach activities, and vocational classes to name a few. The remaining 10% supports the administrative overhead that keeps our programs running and keeps our facilities safe, secure and clean.

You may also like

Recently viewed